1. Any student going out for an IESA sport MUST have a CURRENT physical on file in the Health Office PRIOR to tryouts or the start of the sport.
2. All immunizations MUST be current per Illinois State standards prior to October 15 of the current year.
3. Any student turning in a Doctor’s note removing the student from participating in PE class MUST have a Doctor’s note releasing the student back into PE class unless the original note has SPECIFIC dates for the removal and release.
4. Any time a parent or guardian adds, disconnects, or changes a contact telephone number, the new information needs to be forwarded to the School or Health Office as soon as possible.
5. Any time a parent or guardian changes employment, the new employer and telephone contact information should be forwarded to the School or Health Office as soon as possible.
6. When listing Emergency Contacts, please list only family members or friends who live close enough to pick up a student in a timely manner.