- Lake Villa School District 41
- Technology Support
I don't have internet at home, how do I connect?
In response to the current pandemic, Comcast is offering 2 months of free service to those that qualify. Please see thier application site here.
Also, you can call the phone numbers provided (855-846-8376 English or 855-765-6995 Spanish)
When you call the number, you will be asked for the following information:
1. Parent contact information (Name, address, etc)
2. School name, address and student ID#
And you will need to confirm that you are part of one of any of the following programs by simply saying YES (No documentation needed)
-The National School Lunch Program (Free or reduced lunch)
-Public housing assistance
-SNAP: Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program benefits
-TANF: Temporary Assistance for Needy Families
-SSI: Supplemental Security Income
-LIHEAP: Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program.
-WIC: Women, Infants, and Children program.
-FEDERAL PELL GRANT
If you answer YES to any of the above programs, you will be given two options to receive the equipment for the FREE 60 day internet:
1. Pick up equipment from a local Comcast provided to set up on your own (quickest way to get access)
2. Set up an appointment to have a representative come out and set up the equipment for you.